Portland Notary Now | About Us
Portland Notary Now provides extraordinary Notary services to all of Portland Oregon. We created our business to provide notarization service with the convenience and value that mobile notary service provides. While we have many fellow mobile Notary companies in Portland, we keep our clients returning with our dedication to going above and beyond to assist our clients with all aspects of their notarization transaction. We provide personable and friendly notaries, who provide professional, accurate, and quick mobile notary services throughout the county. Our regulars include lawyers, businesses, individuals (and their friends and family they refer us to).
Benefits to using Portland Notary Now for all your notarization needs:
- On-time, professional, and guaranteed correct notarization and service.
- Flexible service that is suited to your schedule, location, and needs. Notary Now makes quoting, scheduling, and having mobile notarization easy and affordable for all our clients.
- Twenty-four hour service is available by appointment, including weekends. Schedule in advance to ensure availability if a very specific appointment or after hours is needed.
- Same day calls are welcomed, and accommodated based on scheduled availability. Immediate service can be available as well.
- No extra fees based on place of notarizing, whether it be a business, hospital, or home. Only extra fees for parking if paid parking is required.
- Commissioned, licensed, bonded, and insured Oregon Notary Publics. Although we provide top notch service and accuracy, we are covered to protect the public from errors on behalf of the Notary Public.
- We guarantee our work, and will promptly correct any Notary errors if they arise. If mistake is not the Notary’s error, such as a mistake on the clients document, we would be glad to re-notarize as soon as possible, but another appointment fee will be required if the notary has already left.
- We stand by our work and will promptly work to correct any mistakes due to our fault at no extra cost. (If the mistake is due to client or documentations fault, we would be glad to work with you to get the paperwork re-notarized as soon as possible for a second appointment fee.)